We are seeking a creative Interior Design Assistant for our growing design firm based in Sun Valley, Idaho. Are you quick on your feet and detail-oriented, prepared to manage multiple projects and deliver excellent service to sophisticated clients? Do you have an interest in the Interior Design industry and enjoy building wonderful relationships with clients and vendors alike?
Our company was established in 2007 to support residential and commercial clients in completing their new construction or remodel projects. We are LEED certified and interested in modern natural innovative décor. We are a young prosperous design firm with a strong base of clients in Sun Valley that continues to grow.
- Interior design in new or remodeled homes/businesses
- AutoCAD drafting
- Source and Purchase furniture & décor for homes
- Arrange and coordinate furniture moves and deliveries
- Manage sample library
What We Expect:
- College Degree (related design degree or finishing up a degree in design)
- Experience with Studio Designer, Quickbooks and Adobe Suite
- Appreciation for Interior Design and interest in the industry
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Resourceful, quick learner and open to feedback
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced small environment
- Design portfolio a plus
- Ability to follow client feedback and collaborate with sub-contractors
What you get:
- 30-40+ hours a week
- Endless possibilities for growth
- A nurturing, creative, healthy fun office
- Competitive hourly pay, DOE
- Employment: Full or Part-Time
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume for consideration.